Earning potential ranging up to $150K including commissions and bonus (discretionary and based on company profitability).
You will receive a service truck, gas card and all the tools and tech (cell phone and laptop) to be successful. Per diem and accommodations will also be provided during travel and fully paid (by the employer) benefits.
Schedule is not your typical 9-5, so flexibility is a MUST to be considered for this opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform equipment installations, commissioning, preventive maintenance, diagnostic inspections, troubleshooting, and repair of compressed air equipment to meet operating and quality standards.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers, vendors, and co-workers through effective communication.
- Address customer complaints, suggest improvements, and recommend system enhancements to maintain rapport with customers.
- End-to-end testing, downloading programming, starting up, commissioning, and servicing on assigned projects.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance, inspections, site surveys, and service requests, including replacement and modifications, as needed, or requested by customers.
If you feel you have all the required qualifications and are looking for this next step in your career, apply today!
- Direct Centrifugal Compressor Experience: We are seeking candidates with hands-on experience in servicing centrifugal compressors. The ideal candidate should possess direct experience in this specific business.
- Basic knowledge of some or all the following is preferred: AC/DC circuits, wiring diagrams/schematics, motors/controls, PLCs, HVAC, electricity, controls, refrigeration systems and/or refrigerant certification. Candidates who possess related knowledge or skills but have not completed a formal program may be considered.
- Presentability and Client-Facing Skills: As a service-oriented role, our technicians represent the company in the best light. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must to fit effectively engage with clients.
- Must consent to and pass a criminal background check (No criminal record)
- Continuous Drug and Alcohol testing policies in place.
- Possess a valid Class 5 Driver’s license and CLEAN driver’s abstract.
- Must possess a valid Canadian passport to travel across Canada and the US.
- Subject to human rights considerations, an immunization record showing you have received the COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to the start of employment. In the event you have only received one vaccination, we require proof that your second vaccination has been received.