Electrical and instrumentation technologist jobs in Canada and the US
Are you a professional electrical and instrumentation technologist looking for work in Canada or the US? Or are you a company looking for electrical and instrumentation technologists to join your workforce? We place E&I technologists in the jobs they want, as well as help companies to find the perfect E&I technologist for their vacancies.
Are you looking for an electrical and instrumentation technologist job in Canada or the US?
Are you a professional electrical and instrumentation technologist technician based in Canada or the US? We can help to place you into a job that suits you and your circumstances. If you are able to:
- Carry out isolations, maintenance, inspections, repairs of all site electrical, instrumentation, and cathodic protective equipment.
- Testing new and repaired equipment.
- Commissioning of new and repaired equipment.
- Supervising electrical and instrumental maintenance support contractors as required.
…then we want to hear from you! Get in touch with one of our expert recruitment advisors today and let us find the best job for you.
Do you need to hire a electrical and instrumentation technologist in Canada or the US
Are you an employer looking for a reliable electrical and instrumentation technologist in Canada or the US? We can do the entire recruitment process for you. Our advisors are all experts in the trades, so they can identify who is genuinely qualified and suited to you and your company.
Not only do we take the time to get to know our applicants, we are also committed to understanding the specific needs of your company. This means that when you hire through us, you will be getting applicants that are:
- Fully qualified and highly competent
- Reliable with a positive attitude
- Adaptable and able to hit the ground running
- Hard working and willing to get the job done
If you are hoping to hire permanent or contract electrical and instrumentation technologists across Canada and the US, then we are the best place for you. Or, if you want to hire a different sort of tradesperson, take a look at the different trades we cover here.