Maintenance manager jobs in Canada and the US
Are you a professional maintenance manager looking for work in a manufacturing or production facility in Canada or the US? Or are you a company hoping to hire reliable and trustworthy maintenance managers to join your team? We place maintenance managers in jobs that work for them, as well as helping manufacturing or production facilities find the perfect maintenance managers for their vacancies.
Are you looking for a maintenance manager job in Canada or the US
If you are a professional maintenance manager based in Canada or the US, then we can place you into the job that suits you and your circumstances best. If you are able to:
- Provide a reactive and pro-active maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure
- Plan and oversee the adherence and timely completion of work carried out
- Increase site effectiveness, including improving project delivery, managing and implementing improvement plans, driving Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Manage a team on technical best practice and establish standard policies and procedures whilst also being a mentor and leader within the department
- Implement and manage improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting any deficiencies and recommending changes in practices
- and more!
Then we want to hear from you. Reach out to us and one of our expert recruitment advisors will be on hand to help you start your journey towards the job you want.
Do you need to hire a maintenance manager in Canada or the US?
Does your manufacturing or production facility need a new maintenance manager to join the team? Our recruiters are experts at reviewing trade experience, which means we can easily identify the most qualified and competent maintenance manager candidates for your vacancy. When you hire through us, we take care of the whole recruitment process so you don’t have to.
We bring a refined understanding of the trades to our recruitment processes, as well as always being committed to understanding your individual needs as an employer. When you hire a maintenance manager through us, you will be getting applicants who are:
- Fully qualified and highly competent
- Reliable with a positive attitude
- Adaptable and able to hit the ground running
- Hard working and willing to get the job done
If you are looking to hire permanent or contract maintenance managers across Canada or the US, then you’ve come to the right people. If you are interested in hiring a different type of tradesperson, take a look at the trades we recruit for here.