Welder jobs in Canada and the US
Are you a professional welder looking for permanent or contract work? Or are you a company in need of a reliable and hardworking welder to join your team or fill a vacancy? We place welders in the jobs that work best for them, as well as help companies hire the welders to fill their vacancies.
Are you looking for a welder job in Canada or the US?
If you are a professional welder, we can help find you the perfect job for you and your circumstances. If you can:
- Interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment
- Fuse metal segments together using processes such as gas tungsten, arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), resistance welding and submerged arc welding
- Operate flame-cutting equipment, and brazing and soldering equipment
- Repair worn parts of metal products using welding equipment
- and more!
Then we want you to get in touch. Reach out to our recruitment advisors to find the welding job that suits you best.
Do you need to hire a welder in Canada or the US?
Does your company need a welder to join the team? Our recruiters are all experts when it comes to the trades, which means we know what to look out for when reviewing trade experience. We can easily identify the most competent and qualified welding professionals for your vacancies.
We spend time getting to know you and your company too, which means we can make properly informed decisions and identify the best applicants for you. When you hire through us, you are getting applicants who are:
- Fully qualified and highly competent
- Reliable with a positive attitude
- Adaptable and able to hit the ground running
- Hard working and willing to get the job done
If you are looking to hire permanent or contract welders across Canada or the US, then we want to help. Looking for a different type of tradesperson for your team, we have you covered. Check out your options here.