Looking for permanent employment?
Our approach to finding you the right job is simple and free of charge.
- Check out our current opportunities and apply to them directly.
- A member of our team will contact you following your application.
Don’t see anything that looks like the right fit? You can also
- Consult with one of our expert advisors.
- Discuss your trade, qualifications, location, experience, and availability.
- Explain to us exactly what you want from your next job
- We do our best to find it.
We work with candidates and companies across Canada and the United States, and focus on blue collar trades such as construction, transportation, mining, event staffing and more. Call our office to talk to an advisor.
Companies we work with:
Or short term employment?
We have a solid reputation for placing unskilled personnel into the short-term positions that suit them best. We are constantly listing daily, seasonal, or other short-term, project-based jobs based in Western Canada.
Maybe you are a student seeking summer employment, or a tradesman hoping to work in between scheduled projects, or you simply prefer to take on temporary employment opportunities. Whatever the reason – there are many benefits to short term employment
- Increased flexibility
- Daily pay
- No long-term commitment
- Get exposure to a variety of opportunities
If you have a good attitude, strong work ethic, practice professionalism and you prove it during your first placement, you put yourself in good standing for repeat or future job postings.
Register with our temporary staffing division now.