Our client, a world-renowned chemical manufacturer, is seeking an experienced Journeyman Millwright for their Vancouver Operations on a 10 month contract basis. You will work under a condensed schedule, 4×10’s on a dayshift schedule, from Monday-Thursday rotating to Tuesday-Friday. Compensation includes a highly competitive hourly wage set at $54/hr, to pair with a robust benefits package including an abundance of learning & development opportunities.
Candidates with other trade qualifications may be eligible for additional premiums to their hourly wage.
If you are a millwright seeking to align with a global leader in the industry, apply today!
Who you are:
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of local work experience within a process plant manufacturing environment, with a high degree of technical aptitude and commitment to safety. You are a creative problem-solver with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and comfortable operating in a collaborative environment.
What you’ll do:
Qualified candidates will be completely comfortable maintaining, repairing and servicing all or most the following:
- Hoists, Piping systems and other process related equipment
- Journeyman Millwright Trades Qualification (Red Seal).
- Minimum 4 years of process plant experience.
- Must possess strong communication and time-management skills.
- Must possess a strong commitment to safety and environmental protection.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada. Sponsorship is not applicable for this role
North Vancouver, B.C